juli 23, 2018
Efficient Network Installations
Machines and systems become more and more closely networked. Ethernet-based automation solutions are gaining in importance. At the moment, a key topic is the switchover from PROFIBUS to PROFINET, as switches allow the implementation of flexible star topographies. This inevitably leads to an increase in the number of Ethernet components in machines and systems. Murrelektronik offers suitable components for networking the Ethernet modules economically and goal-oriented.
From solid basic functions to an enormous functional variety
Murrelektronik offers a broad portfolio of switches. Unmanaged switches are used to reliably cover basic functions at an advantageous price-performance ratio, while variants such as the PROFINET managed switches offer the maximum range of functions.
- Optimization of wiring flexibility and reduction of the complexity of installation solutions
- Easy insights into communication and uncomplicated connection to network analysis tools or integrated web servers
Relocation of the coupling level to the field, thus creating space in the control cabinet by using compact and robust IP67 variants
Complete Portfolio of Ethernet Connectors
Murrelektronik is a specialist for cordsets and offers a wide range of cables connectors for wiring Ethernet systems:
- From the office world into the rough industrial field: solutions for IP20 applications (RJ45) and IP67 applications (M12)
- Angled IP20 variants for high quality and space-saving installations
- Pre-fabricated lines in any length and in any variant, already available from a piece quantity of one
- Additional flexibility through self-fabricated lines
- 360° full shielding for security in data transfer
An additional highlight: The X-coded gigabit lines from Murrelektronik transfer up to 10 GBits/s, thus ensuring a data throughput at the maximum speed.
Senaste nytt från vårt företag
Excellence in network technology
Automation specialist HandlingTech develops and implements modern modular handling solutions for industrial manufacturing sites. In their sophisticated robot cells,…
New modular system leads the way for modern installation solutions
Here’s the dilemma, you consistently hit the same cable and wiring issue, the only solution you have uses existing products and you know the end result is far from ideal. But it’s…
F&B Pro: A fine solution for cheese production
The Swiss company Kaesaro connects sensors and actuators in cheese cellar robots with Murrelektronik's F&B Pro connectors designed for the food industry – and benefits both in…